- Designed to be worn overnight, the Acuvue Abiliti orthokeratology lenses are specifically fitted to match each eye, including people with and without astigmatism.
- Price Action: JNJ shares are trading 1.41% higher at $170.57 during the market session on the last check Thursday.
- The assay can detect and identify 14 high-risk human papillomavirus (HPV) types in a single analysis and provide genotyping information.
- Price Action: BDX shares are trading 1.33% higher at $244.85 during the market session on the last check Thursday.
- The authorization expands the use of Pixel by Labcorp to children and adolescents two years of age and older.
- Price Action: LH shares are trading 1.97% higher at $277.26 during the market session on the last check Thursday.
Second Sight Medical Products Inc (NASDAQ: EYES) has received year three funding for its Orion Trial from the National Institutes of Health (NIH).
- It reported a Q1 EPS of $0.19, a turnaround from a $(1.06) loss a year ago. Revenues of $17.7 million compared to $1.4 million in Q1 2020 were well above the consensus of $13.7 million.
- The increase is attributable to higher RT-PCR COVID-19 testing.
- Price Action: BIOC shares are trading 9.9% lower at $4.29 during the market session on the last check Thursday.
© 2021 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.